Right now, someone is buying Anne Klein’s In Full Bloom tote to add to her spring wardrobe. The black and white flowers are one of Anne Klein’s signatures, and bring out the very best in style and contrast. Elegant in its simplicity, there is plenty of room to stash all the necessities and the timeless silhouette of Anne Klein’s tote is perfect for weekday and weekend wear. It’s on sale at Belk for $51, a savings of $34.
Someone else is at Macy’s putting together a new career look with Anne Klein’s zip-front tweed jacket and tropical wool-blend pants. Done in softest shades of very pale pink and light silvery grey, this outfit epitomizes the Anne Klein aesthetic. Macy’s suggests you complete th3e look with a pair of high white heels for spring. The straight leg pants are reduced from $99 to $69.99, making them a good investment for any woman working her way toward the glass ceiling.
But who is shopping for Hannah Golofski designs? According to Don Voorhees, Hannah Golofski was Anne Klein’s real name. Donna Karan took over the Anne Klein line after Klein’s death in 1974 and, in 1989, left to start DKNY.
The Essential Book of Useless Information tells us that in 2004, the Calvin Klein Company told all employees that they must adhere to the ‘Calvin Klein aesthetic.’ No personal photos, knick knacks or mementos are allowed in the office. Employees may have flowers, but they can only be white. Even all office supplies have to be black and white, including screensavers downloaded from the company. While it may create an aesthetically pleasing atmosphere, it is almost devoid of color, personality and character.
In any case, the Anne Klein (or Hannah Golofski) line continues to be a favorite for women of all ages. The classic lines, elegant simplicity and easy to wear styles make them wardrobe favorites. Visit 6pm.com for up to 75% off Anne Klein designs for all occasions. Among the selections are:
- Anne Klein long caftans $24.99 (66% off MSRP $74)
- Anne Klein leopard print tops $24.99 (49% off MSRP $49)
- Anne Klein lucky floral swing dresses $64.99 (50% off MSRP $129)
- Anne Klein sleeveless scoop neck tanks (pictured) $36.99 (58% off MSRP $89)
- Anne Klein double weave sleeveless fit and flare dresses $39.99 (69% off MSRP $129)
- Anne Klein cap sleeve shells $14.99 (62% off MSRP $39)
- Anne Klein washed satin shirt dresses $27.80 (80% off MSRP $139)
- Anne Klein snakeskin print tie waist tops $19.99 (71% off MSRP $69)
- Anne Klein Tetris jacquard sheath dresses $39.99 (69% off MSRP $129)
- Anne Klein color blocked compact knit shift dresses $41.99 (61% off MSRP $129)
If you've never shopped at 6pm.com, it’s surely worth a look. The selection is amazing, the brand names excellent, and the prices very right for budget-cp0nscious shoppers who want the very best.
You can join 6pm Brandaholics and earn points with every purchase. In addition to daily deals and free shopping, you’ll earn points with every purchase you make at 6pm.com and be rewarded with 6pm Brandaholics Bonuses.
To see the complete line of Anne Klein at 6pm.com, visit the website.
As always, maximize your style and minimize your spending~