Save up to 70% off at 2G's annual warehouse sale. This is a once-a-year opportunity to take up to an additional 70% off winter clothing. It's a wonderful time to refresh and restock your wardrobe and to plan ahead for next fall and winter. Many pieces on sale will transition nicely into spring.
An example of the savings to be found during 2G’s sale would be a dress, regularly priced at $110, discounted to 2G’s price of $79.90. With an extra 70% off, the final cost would be a very affordable $23.97. It’s almost like getting something for less than a quarter of its real value.
During 2G’s annual warehouse sale shoppers will find up to 70% off all winter clothing, 25% off hats, scarves and gloves, and an additional 25% off Soft Surroundings jewelry.
Popular fashion finds at 2G’s are:
- Cowgirl boots in many different shapes and sizes
- Beaded statement necklaces done in rich orange and gold tones
- Chic slate blue fedoras
- Wraps and pashimas done in stripes and patterns
- Multi-strand beaded red necklaces
- Designer crossbody bags in brown tones
- Shoulder bags with the glamour of the seventies
- Tailored houndstooth jackets with statement detailing
- Chunky crocheted long scarves with multiple stitches and pom-poms
- Light blue Tretorn boots for early spring showers
- Alpaca and fleece lined hats and gloves from Nepal
- Statement bracelets to complement every outfit
- Necklaces, bracelets, earrings and rings carved out of tagua nuts
- Corded deerskin necklaces
Located at 723 Saluda Avenue, 2G’s Clothing may be one of the best-kept secrets in Five Points, filled with an ever-rotating stock of overstock and vintage apparel and accessories. The video of vintage clothing ideas for women might give you some inspiration!
In a relatively small space, 2G’s has put together a plethora of long scarves in rainbow colors, western boots with tooled and stitched designs, embellished flats, and statement belts in leather or colorful faux gemstones. There is also an attractive selection of jewelry, including multi-strand and colorful stone necklaces, beaded and feathered earrings.
There is no off-street parking (metered parking only), but walking a few blocks in Five Points is a pleasant experience. Shops are compact and close together. In a matter of one block, there are thrift and consignment shops and trendy upscale boutiques.
As always, maximize your style and minimize your spending~