Save up to 50% off storewide at JC Penney. During JC Penney’s clearance there are incredible bargains on men’s and women’s apparel, boys’ and girls’ clothing, and shoes for the family. This is the time to replace winter coats, add new pieces, brighten up for spring, and even shop for next Christmas while prices are at their lowest.
Many of the pieces are perfect to transition through the seasons, with short sleeve and scoop neck styles, open front cardigans and shells. As the weather begins to warm, we can begin layering fewer pieces, and bright splashes of color will be more vibrant that ever.
A great layering combo for spring is a short sleeve Worthington Donegal sweater in bright coral with an a.n.a. open front cardigan in the new slightly-longer length in leaf green. These pieces are clearance priced at only $14 each, so as spring bursts forth in color, so can we.
More sale and clearance fashions include:
- a.n.a. hooded puffer jackets $28-$39 (Orig. $40-$50)
- a.n.a. hooded peacoats $30 (Orig. $490-$45)
- jcp Shaker cardigans $17 (Orig. $25)
- Arizona striped v-neck sweaters $8 (Orig. $13)
- Arizona v-neck cable sweaters $8 (Orig. $13)
- Jcp boat-neck long sleeve pullovers $20 (Orig. $25)
- Worthington Dolman sleeve pullover sweaters – plus $14 (Orig. $20-$22)
- a.n.a. open front cardigans $14 (Orig. $20)
- jcp dolman sleeve v-neck sweaters $17 (Orig. $25)
- jcp pullover sweaters – petites $12 (Orig. $20)
- jcp striped grandfather cardigans $14 (Orig. $30)
- Alfred Dunner Charleston ombre argyle sweaters $22 (Orig. $32)
- Alyx Marilyn belted sweaters $14 (Orig. $25)
- a.n.a. Shine Couture sweatshirts $6 (Orig. $20)
- jcp cable knit sweaters $19.50 (Orig. $25)
- Arizona v-neck long sleeve raglan tops $8 (Orig. $20)
- Liz Claiborne elbow-sleeve textured sweaters $14 (Orig. $25)
- Arizona elbow crew sweaters $10 (Orig. $15)
- Alfred Dunner short sleeve sweater shells $20-$22 (Orig. $32)
To see JC Penney’s complete selection of sales and clearance, please visit JC Penney’s website.
As always, maximize your style and minimize your spending~