Hey South Florida, as I'm sure you know, hurricane season starts this week on Sunday, June 1. Are you getting ready?
To help you prepare, here's a sale you won't want to miss--from May 31st-June 8th, you can purchase the following items tax free:
- Portable self-powered light source selling for $20 or less
- Portable self-powered radio, two way radio or weather band radio selling for $50 or less
- A tarpaulin or other flexible waterproof sheeting selling for $50 or less
- A self-contained first aid kit selling for $30 or less
- A ground anchor system or tie-down kit selling for $50 or less
- A gas or diesel fuel tank selling for $25 or less
- A package of AA-cell, C-cell, D-cell, 6 volt, or 9 volt batteries, excluding automobile and boat batteries, selling for $30 or less
- A non-electric food storage cooler selling for $30 or less
- A portable generator that is used to provide light or communications or preserve food in the event of a power outage selling for $750 or less
- Reusable ice selling for $10 or less
Don't miss this opportunity to save money while you prepare for the 2014-2015 hurricane season in South Florida!