Save on thousands of clearance items at JC Penney. There are literally thousands of items, including the newest looks for misses, petites and women. Whether you’re looking for a glittery tank or a cozy cape sweater with faux fur collar, it’s on sale at JC Penney. Every week since before Christmas, the prices have dropped lower and lower, making everything extremely affordable for even the most budget-conscious shopper.
There are savings of 30-50% off throughout JC Penney’s store and website, with new and final markdowns just taken. Selections are still good, but are beginning to be somewhat limited. Plan to shop now for the best selection and size range.
Among the clearance pieces are bright new swim separates, perfect for a winter vacation or spring break. These trendy mix and match pieces will work well right through the summer. Currently as low as half the original price, swim separates are an especially good deal.
Capris, short sleeve tees, rainbow tanks, and halter maxi-dresses bring a promise of spring at prices starting at only $3. If the dismal days of late winter are beginning to get to you, think of bright coral, seafoam green, petal pink and sunshine yellow. Then, plan your spring wardrobe while must-have separates are at their lowest prices of the year.
Currently reduced for clearance are:
- Arizona mix and match swim separates $8-$9 (Orig. $15)
- Arizona adjustable-side hipster swim bottoms $9 (Orig. $15)
- Arizona underwire push-up top or hipster swim separates $9 (Orig. $15)
- Le Cove tie-front tankini or swim shorts $15 (Orig. $25)
- St. John’s Bay pleated shoulder tees - plus $10 (Orig. $15)
- Jcp short sleeve scoop-neck tees - plus $8 (Orig. $10)
- Unity World Wear American flag graphic tees $14 (Orig. $25)
- East 5th no-waist petite skirts $17 (Orig. $36)
- St. John’s Bay crew-neck tees $3 (Orig. $5)
- Liz Claiborne cap-sleeve cowl-neck knit tops $14 (Orig. $20)
- Xersion layered racerback tank tops $12 (Orig. $17)
- a.n.a. twist-neck high-low tank tops - tall $10 (Orig. $16)
- Arizona open-stitch short sleeve sweaters $10 (Orig. $17)
- Jcp misses’ tank tops $5-$6 (Orig. $7)
- ICE scarf-print halter dresses $14 (Orig. $40)
- Allen B asymmetrical print dresses $14 (Orig. $40)
- East 5th Secretly Slender pants - petite $15 (Orig. $22)
- St. John’s Bay capris - plus $14 (Orig. $25)
- Worthington misses’ Reno shorts $10 (Orig. $20)
Stop the mid-winter blues in their tracks with bright spring colors and swimwear at very real savings!
As always, maximize your style and minimize your spending~