Are you still scratching your head what to give dad for Father's Day? Tech toys are popular gifts for the man in your life. The downside to these popular gifts is that they can be expensive.
This Father's Day Walmart is rolling back prices and offering customers strong deals on the tech, gadgets and wireless gifts that dads want this year including Apple, Samsung and Straight Talk.
Here are a few special Walmart deals that gets dad the gift he wants while not overspending.
Apple Products Rollbacks (Available now through June 7)
- iPad Mini: Rollback to $249 (was $299)
- iPad 4: $399 and includes $100 Walmart gift card
- iPhone 5s: With contract is $149 and includes a $50 Walmart gift card
- iPhone 5c: With contract is $49 and includes a $50 Walmart gift card
- iPhone 4s: Rollback on Straight Talk to $299 (was $449)
Trade-in –Trade up to a new iPhone and get up to $300 in-store credit.
Price reductions on Apple products including – iPhone 4s: Rollback on Straight Talk to $299 (was $449), iPads: Rollback on Mini to $249 (was $299), $100 Gift Card on the $399 iPad 4.
Pre-Paid Straight Talk Wireless (Available now through June 15)
- $25 Gift card on Straight Talk $99 Samsung Galaxy Centura Smartphone
- $50 Gift card on Straight Talk $149 Samsung Galaxy Ace Smartphone
- $50 Gift Card for Wireless Contract
- Good for all Samsung and Apple Smartphones (excludes iPhone 4s)
More Rollbacks (Available now through June 15)
- Samsung Galaxy S4: Rollback to $499 (was $599)
- Samsung Galaxy S3: Rollback to $299 (was $349)
Gift card offerings with mobile contracts or the purchase of pre-paid Straight Talk Wireless taking place immediately, including a $50 Gift card on the Straight Talk $149 Samsung Galaxy Ace Smartphone.