Save-A-Lot is one of the only discount grocery stores that will accept manufacturer’s coupons. Most Save-A-Lot stores will not accept printed coupons from the internet unless they Save-A-Lot coupons printed from their website.
According to the March 30 Save-A-Lot ad you can buy Cap’n Crunch cereal for $1.99 per each 12.5 to 14 ounce box. If you have the coupon from the $1 off two boxes coupon from March 2 Red Plum insert you can pick up two boxes for $2.98, or $1.49 per box.
Other grocery deals at Save-A-Lot this week include special buys on C&H and Domino sugar, Gold Medal flour and Dole classics iceberg salad mix. You can also pick up a Sugardale shank ham portion for 99¢ per pound or a butt portion ham for $1.19 per pound.
Other weekly sales and special buys at Save-A-Lot through April 12:
- Domino or C&H sugar 4 pound bag: $1.99 each
- Gold Medal flour 5 pound bag: $1.79 each
- Maxwell House coffee, 36.8 ounces bonus size: $6.99
- Coburn Farms evaporated milk, 12 ounces: 79¢ each
- Portman’s salad dressing, 16 ounces, assorted varieties: $1.29 each
- Libby’s slice pineapple, 20 ounces, rings, chunks or crushed: 99¢ each
- Coburn Farms cream cheese, 8 ounces, regular or Neufchatel: 99¢ each
- Home Churned butter, 16 ounces, salted or unsalted: $1.99 each
- Ginger Evans crescent rolls, 8 ounces: 99¢ each
- Stokely’s cut green beans or whole kernel corn: 59¢ each
Stack these sales, special buys and the Cap’n Crunch coupon with the $5 off $25 Save-A-Lot Smart Savors Club printable coupon and you can stretch your grocery dollars for your Easter baking and dinner needs.
©Rachael Monaco All Rights Reserved. No part of this article may be reproduced without prior permissions from the author. The first two sentences may be reposted with a link back to the original article.