Save 50% and more at Seas through Saturday, March 9. Featured for ladies are Kardashian Kollection and Canyon River Blues separates and for men, Structure, Covington and Roebuck & Co. casual and dress apparel.
For even more savings, use Sears’ Savings Pass for an extra 15% off clothing, accessories and Land’s End merchandise or 10% off intimates, sleepwear, fine jewelry and watches. Shop Your Way Rewards members can choose 25% in points on clothing, accessories and Land’s End merchandise or 20% in points on intimates, sleepwear, fine jewelry and watches plus an extra 5% with Sears Card through Saturday, March 9.
Women will like a light grey studded scoop-neck top with light grey slim jeans in a delicate leaf pattern. Top the pair with a lightweight updated turquoise blazer for a chart-topping spring look. Add bright turquoise canvas casuals and gold hoop earrings to complete the look. This versatile outfit works well for campus, career or casual wear and can dress up in a flash simply by changing to black pumps or high espadrilles.
Men will enjoy Structure tailored flat-front dress pants with a matching sportcoat. Choose a blue striped sportshirt, left open at the neck, for a casual look, or a classic white dress shirt and a striped rep tie for career or professional wear. This spring, men might want to try a few bright paisley, foulard, geometric or patterned ties in some bright new colors. Complete the outfit with a black leather belt and black dress shoes or loafers.
Also on sale at Sears this week are:
- Covington chiffon trim tops for misses $11.99 (Reg. $24)
- True Freedom jeans for juniors $11.99-$33.99 (Reg. $20-$58)
- Gloria Vanderbilt crops for misses $27.99 (Reg. $48)
- Buy 3 and save 30% off panties from Maidenform, Vanity Fait, Warner’s and Enchanted Edge
- Buy one, get one 50% off packages panties from Hanes, Joe Boxer and Vanity Fair
- 50% off bras and shapewear from Vanity Fair, Hanes, Maidenform, Bali, Warners, Flexees, Dr. Rey and Joe Boxer
- Lee stain-resistant performance khaki pants for men $19.99 (Reg. $24.99)
- Lee no-iron casual pants for men $26.99 (Reg. $29.99)
- Roebuck & Co. slim straight, bootcut, relaxed straight or regular jeans for men $19.99 (Reg. $30)
- Lee regular and relaxed jeans for men $27.99 (Reg. $36)
- 50% off Toughskins, Canyon River Blues and Bongo fashions for kids
- Canyon River Blues polos for boys $9.99 (Reg. $20)
- Graphic screen tees for girls $7.98
- Joe Boxer canvas casual shoes 2/$15
- Skechers for the family starting at $29.99
- Women’s Personal Identity sandals $14.99 (Reg. $19.99)
- Laura Scott women’s shoes $19.99 (Reg. $29.99)
- I Love Comfort women’s shoes $29.99 (Reg. $39.99)
- 40% off Wonderlite men’s shoes
- Wolverine 6-inch workboots $84.99 (Reg. $105)
- Timberland Pro workboots $99.99 (Reg. $125)
The selection is excellent, the looks bright and on-trend, and the prices very right for budget-conscious shoppers.
Sears is centrally located at 7201 Two Notch Road in Columbia.
To see Sears’ complete selection of spring fashions on sale, or to place an order online, please visit Sears’ website.
As always, maximize your style and minimize your spending~