Save 50-80% off at Sears on Friday and Saturday, September 13 and 14. Featured is 50% off U.S. Polo Assn. clothing for the family. These new fall separates for men, women and children will form the basis for your campus and casual looks throughout the year. Made for mixing, matching and layering, Sears’ sale offers myriad coordinating and contrasting combinations to create your best looks for less.
Thrifty shoppers will want to check Sears’ fashion clearaway for savings up to 80% off original prices on clothing, accessories and sleepwear. Many of these pieces are perfect for transitioning into fall and for layering for year-round wear.
Doorbuster values on Friday and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. feature 50% off Joe Boxer sleepwear, 40% off DieHard 6-in” work boots, up to 70% off diamond jewelry and Toughskins separates for infants and toddlers for $4.99. There are also Toughskins separates for boys and girls, doorbuster priced at only $5.99.
More fall fashion savings include:
- 55% off Laura Scott and Notations tops, blouses, vests and pants for misses
- 55% off Canyon River Blues denim, tops and sweaters for misses
- 55% off Metaphor sweaters for misses
- 55% off Everlast activewear for misses
- 55% off tops and bottoms for juniors
- Gloria Vanderbilt Amanda sparkle jeans for misses and petites $24.99 (Reg. $46)
- 40% off bras, pants and sleepwear from Bali, Maidenform, Vanity Fair, Hanes, Joe Boxer and Warner’s
- 50% off Covington handbags and wallets
- Everlast active crews or shorts for men $9.99 (Reg. $20)
- Amplify fleece for young men $14.99 (Reg. $40)
- Nevados Skechers and GBX men’s footwear $39.99 (Reg. $40-$80)
- Structure solid and stripe thermals for men $9.99 (Reg. $26)
- Roebuck & Co. thermals for young men $9.99 (Reg. $26)
- Lee regular and relaxed jeans for men in prewash rinse and black $25.99 (Reg. $34)
- 55% off fashion separates for girls and boys
- 55% off fleece for girls and boys
- 55% off Carter’s and OshKosh for newborns, infants, toddlers, girls and boys
- Bongo girls’ sparkle canvas shoes and boots $19.99 (Reg. $29.99-$34.99)
Shop Your Way members get the very best deals on both days. Members pay $34.99 for Bongo women’s booties or $29.99 for Canyon River Blues women’s shoes and clogs and get $10 back in points (10,000 points). If you’re not already a Shop Your Way member, find out more and join today.
Sears is centrally located at 7201 Two Notch Road in Columbia.
To see Sears’ complete selection of Friday and Saturday sales, or to place an order online, visit Sears’ website.
As always, maximize your style and minimize your spending~