MGM Grand's Prima program can save you hundreds.
With the introduction of its new Prima privilege program, guests at the MGM Grand can get the Vegas VIP experience while also saving themselves a wad of cash.
All that’s needed is for guests to commit $500 to their room account at check-in. While that may seem like a lot, here’s what you get in exchange:
- VIP check-in;
- Instant upgrade to a bungalow suite or celebrity spa suite, or $50 activity credit;
- A round-trip limo ride to any MGM Mirage property;
- A no-wait taxi line pass;
- A ticket upgrade for two to Cirque du Soleil’s Ka;
- VIP access to and escorted entry into both Studio 54 and Tabu ultra-lounge;
- Two-for-one drinks at Zuri, Centrifuge, Rouge and West Wing lounges;
- Free entry to the Wet Republic Ultra Pool;
- Two-for-one entrees at some of the best restaurants in Las Vegas and the country, such as Tom Collichio’s Craftsteak, Michael Mina’s Nobhill Tavern and Seablue and the Michelin award-winningL’Atelier de Joel Robuchon;
- A free bottle of champagne on a bill of $89 or more at Joel Robuchon;
- A free VIP pass to the MGM Grand buffet;
- Free entry to the Grand Spa and Fitness Center;
- Savings of 15 percent at the MGM Grand & Company, Front Page, West Wing Boutique, Xclusive, Lion Habitat, CBS Television City and other stores.
All told, the savings can reach $750 or more. Reservations need to be made by Dec. 28.
3799 Las Vegas Blvd. S.
Las Vegas, NV 89109