Are you one of those people that when the season of fall comes around and you start to see the leaves dropping all around, you start to think about how to make your holiday parties stand out among the rest. This year whether you are either throwing the soiree of the season or if you are just attending the soiree Sauza Tequila has you covered with Sauza Sparkling Margaritas.
- About Sauza Sparkling Margaritas - Everybody seems to bring a bottle of champagne when invited to a party during this time of year. Sauza now has a sparkling margarita for you to bring to your party to elevate it to the next level. Coming in lime, wild berry (a twist off of the traditional strawberry) and mango peach flavors, you will be able to find one that you and your fellow friends can enjoy.
If you are hosting the party this year you do not have to worry either. Sauza also has you covered with the recipes listed below.
Sauza Candy Corn Margarita
Yield- serves four
- 3 parts Sauza Blue Silver 100% Agave Tequila
- 4 parts Orange or Clementine Soda
- 4 parts your favorite Light Beer
- 1 1/2 parts Orange Liquor
- 1/2 can Frozen Limeade
Combine all ingredients. Chill and serve on a plate filled with candy corn in glasses with orange sugar.
Sauza Hot Pumpkin Spice
Yield - serves two
- 1/4 cup Sauza Blue Silver 100% Agave Tequila
- 1 1/2 cups Freshly Brewed Hot Coffee
- 3/4 cup of Cream
- 2 tbsp Torani Pumpkin Spice Syrup
- 1/4 cup of Sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
In a saucepan, combine cream with pumpkin syrup, sugar, vanilla, spices and coffee until hot. Divide it between two mugs. Add half of the Sauza Blue Silver and stir. Top with whipped cream and cinnamon.
Sauza Cider Hot Toddy
Yield - serves four
- 1/2 part Sauza Blue Resposado 100% Agave Tequila
- 1/2 part JDK & Sons O3 Premium Orange Liqueur
- 4 parts Apple Cider
- 1 part Cranberry Juice Cocktail
- 1 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- 1 tsp nutmeg (optional)
In a sauce pan heat the cider and cranberry juice until steaming hot (do not let the liquid boil) and remove it from the heat. Stir in Sauza Blue Resposado and Liqueur. You can add a dash of cinnamon or nutmeg if you want a bit more spice. Serve Hot Toddies in Mugs, garnished with a lime wheel.
Enjoy the holidays and drink safe.