Honor designer Giovanna Randall presented another chic collection this season. Sarah Paulson, Solange Knowles, Zosia Mamet, Natalia Kills, Willy Moon, and Tracee Ellis Ross were a few of the notables we spotted in the front row. The collection was inspired by a snow globe inside a terrarium. The red and pink shades on the nails represented flowers, while the makeup was frosty, reminiscent of dew drops. There was also a ballet theme with points throughout the collection.
Before the show began digital snowflakes began to fall. Ballet pink, crimson and twiggy pinks were used for many pieces in the collection. Fabrics used included chiffon, satin, taffeta and wool. Print we loved included the plaid and rose prints. Another trend that we noticed was black and white, which we saw on many runways.
Beauty.com sponsored the nails, make up and hair.
GET THE LOOK: HAIR
· Blow dry hair straight using the T3 Featherweight Luxe 2i
· Apply PHYTO Professional Intense Volume Mousse throughout hair to create texture
· Part hair in the center to create two ponytails and secure just above each
· Apply PHYTO 9 Nourishing Day Cream on each ponytail, through the ends of the hair
· Secure pieces of ribbon around each ponytail and with two sets of hands, braid the hair with four strands (two strands of hair, two strands of ribbon) to create a sailor rope braid
· Take the two braids and twist them together, tying them with the ribbon to create a bow
· Finish with PHYTO Professional Workable Holding Spray
GET THE LOOK: NAILS
· Deborah Lippmann’s Break for Love (on the top) – coming to Beauty.com in March
· Deborah Lippmann’s It’s Raining Men (on the bottom)
GET THE LOOK: SKIN/MAKEUP
· Kevyn Aucoin The Loose Shimmer Shadow in Selenite (Summer 2014)
The show was also sponsored by Swarovski, Tabitha Simmons shoes, gogreenride, Vosges chocolate (a bar was placed on each guests' set as a parting gift) and Kind snacks.