Through the name "Edward," the famous character of Robert Pattinson in the movie "The Twilight" with the very controversial actress Kristen Stewart, Sarah Geronimo expressed her willingness to find her one true love, the revelation was done during the live airing of her musical variety show "Sarah G, Live" on Sunday, Dec. 30, 2012.
The fans were shuddered when the "Concert Queen" announced on national TV that she hopes to find the "Edward" of her life, her one true love because for the very first time, she had the chance to say it publicly. For some people, Divine's daughter is just exercising her freedom to fall in love with someone because she is at the right age, imagine she is now 24 years old but she is still loveless.
Incidentally, in his taped interview on "The Buzz" last Sunday, Gerald stated that courting Sarah Geronimo is one of his most special moments in 2012. He added that despite his falling out, he still considers Divine Geronimo's daughter as a special person and he is thankful because he had the chance to get to know the "Concert Queen" more. Some observers are still saying that Sarah and Gerald are perfect couple, they also encourage Gerald to get back to Sarah Geronimo and fight for his love.
Hit this link and click the word subscribe under my name to get instant updates.
- Gerald Anderson says courting Sarah Geronimo is the happiest moment in his life
- Sarah Geronimo and Gerald Anderson 'The Buzz Most Talked About Love Story of 2012'
- Photos of Sarah Geronimo and KC Concepcion in Brazil on 'Sarah G, Live'
- Sarah Geronimo and Gerald Anderson (Teach Me How To Dougie) We Love You Sarah
- CLICK HERE FOR MORE UPDATES.....