Just this morning, Jan. 20, 2014 (Philippine time), Jovi Vargas, a well-known psychic in the country appeared on KrisTV, a morning show on ABS-CBN hosted by the Presidential Sister Kris Aquino. Vargas said someone in the industry will propose for his long time girlfriend.
While he is still predicting other Kapamilya stars, Vargas mentioned Sarah Geronimo and Coco Martin, according to him, Martin will be given the chance to do a movie with the pop princess and the youngest coach of The Voice of the Philippines. Was that a confirmation of a report that made the rounds on Twitter these past few days?
Several days ago, while the ABS-CBN management is still keeping its silence regarding the possible team up of Sarah to other Kapamilya stars, this website almost confirmed that Sarah Geronimo will do a movie with Coco Martin or John Lloyd Cruz under Star Cinema this year. The report has gone viral on web after a few minutes of posting.
Her supporters took to Twitter and tweeted their feelings for the rumored project of the pop princess with two of the most bankable actors in the industry. They said whether it is a Coco Martin or John Lloyd Cruz movie with Sarah Geronimo, they will come out to support their idol. But despite the report, both camps and even the ABS-CBN management have remained silent.
Hit this link and click subscribe to get instant update.
- Matteo Guidicelli leads Captain Barbell poll; Sarah Geronimo delivers her best
- Nikki Gil is dating and moving on after her break up with Billy Crawford
- Matteo Guidicelli receives criticism; advised not to deny Sarah Geronimo
- Luis Manzano, Angel Locsin agree to patch things up; receive negative comments
- Matteo Guidicelli denies spending Valentine's Day with Sarah Geronimo