Just this morning, Jan. 16, 2014 (Philippine time), agent outrigger, a certified popster tweeted the pop princess's confirmed projects in 2014. She revealed that Sarah Geronimo is back as mainstay performer on ASAP 19 and will perform twice a month.
Aside from her scheduled appearances on ASAP 19, Sarah Geronimo will also be seen on the second season of The Voice of the Philippines. An endorsement from a huge company is also included in her itineraries this year, as confirmed by agent outrigger earlier this morning.
Sarah Geronimo is being considered by many of her supporters as one of the lucky stars of 2014 because of these three big projects, but wait, there is more for the pop princess. The agent also confirmed that your idol is also set to do a movie this year.
The report did not reveal her leading man, but according to some observers, Sarah Geronimo is scheduled to do a movie with John Lloyd Cruz (to continue the love story of Laida Magtalas and Miggy Montenegro) and Coco Martin, her former leading man in a musical TV series 1DOL which aired on ABS-CBN several years ago.
Hit this link and click subscribe to get instant update.
- Matteo Guidicelli speaks up on rumored Valentine's date with Sarah Geronimo
- Sarah Geronimo remains inactive; Matteo Guidicelli continues to give updates
- Sarah Geronimo visits her fans in Subic; A busy year for Matteo Guidicelli
- Sarah Geronimo & Matteo Guidicelli show their unconditional love for dogs
- Sarah Geronimo & Matteo Guidicelli choose to remain silent