In an interview with the members of the press earlier this afternoon, Oct. 17, 2013 (Philippine time) the pop princess and certified box office queen did not confirm or even deny her rumored relationship with hunk actor Matteo Guidicelli.
"I'm so sorry, I really don't want to talk about it, I'm really sorry, appealed by the pop princess. Sarah admitted that this is her time to fall in love, but when asked about Matteo, she refused to say something about him.
"In my case, all the things that I've been through, I opened my life to everyone. I hope you understand, this time, I want to keep it private and I don't want to make it a circus."
"Whoever he is, I really don't want to make it a circus because I am afraid. At the same time, I want to see how sincere he is, whatever it is, how sincere that man is. So, I'm really sorry, I really want to keep it private."
Though she did not confirm her rumored relationship with Matteo Guidicelli, some netizens believe that she is happy not just because of her concert on Nov. 15 at the Smart Araneta Coliseum and Nov. 30 at the SM Mall of Asia Arena but also because of her love life.
Hit this link and click the word subscribe under my name to get instant update.
- Billy Crawford and Coleen Garcia hug each other in an event in Bacolod City
- Mommy Divine talks to Matteo Guidicelli, rumored sweetheart of Sarah Geronimo
- Sarah Geronimo and Matteo Guidicelli's magical moment continues
- Jessy Mendiola on Sarah Geronimo and Matteo Guidicelli: I am not bitter
- Matteo Guidicelli and Migs Villafuerte reveal their feelings for Sarah Geronimo