After their rumored dinner date in Cebu last Saturday, hunk actor Matteo Guidicelli and pop princess Sarah Geronimo are now scheduled to meet their fellow celebrities in an event organized by ABS-CBN. Based on the latest report, they will be at the Big Dome tonight, Dec 10, 2013 (Philippine time) to perform in the ABS-CBN's Story of Christmas (Kwento Ng Pasko) concert for the benefit of the super typhoon Yolanda survivors.
Going back to their rumored dinner date in Cebu City, some observers believe that many of their fans know the real story behind the issue but for the sake of secrecy and privacy, they decided not to give any detailed information to the members of the media.
The pop princess Sarah Geronimo and hunk actor Matteo Guidicelli are still hesitant to say something about their relationship even though some incidents like their rumored dinner date in Cebu prove their relationship and love for each other.
"Both of them are single and available," some observers said. But despite that, they still remain silent. Are they also planning to hide their relationship until the end? They are the most exciting people in showbiz nowadays. That is why a lot of their fans are waiting for their official statement.
Hit this link and click subscribe to get instant update.
- Seven awards of Sarah Geronimo in ASAP POP Viewers Choice complete popsters day
- Sarah Geronimo deserves the concert queen title
- Is Toni Gonzaga blocking the fourth movie of Sarah Geronimo and John Lloyd Cruz?
- Sarah Geronimo, Anne Curtis battle for truth
- Sarah Geronimo's leading man John Lloyd Cruz remains silent on Anne Curtis' rant