Yesterday, Feb. 17, 2014 while he was just preparing to play on Minute To Win It, the popular game show of ABS-CBN hosted by Luis Manzano, boyfriend of The Legal Wife star Angel Locsin, Matteo Guidicelli, one of the hottest young actors in the Philippine entertainment industry almost confirmed his blossoming romance with Sarah Geronimo.
"No, I didn't hide it. I just don't want to talk about it," Matteo said when teased by Luis Manzano before he started to play. It was accidental, but for his fans and supporters, the hunk actor was just telling the truth when he said "No I didn't hide it."
Incidentally, both of them are now in Cebu for a show, as you all know they are invited by the Toyota management to perform in Toyota Product Conference 2014, and based on the latest and updated Facebook post, the rumored couple will perform on stage together with Martin Nievera and Regine Velasquez.
Their scheduled performance in the conference would be their first reunion on stage after their U.S. concert series last year. Aside from Matteo and Sarah, Asia's Songbird Regine Velasquez, Concert King Martin Nievera and Box Office King John Lloyd Cruz are also invited to perform in Toyota Product Conference 2014.
Hit this link and click subscribe to get instant update.
- Regine Velasquez confirms upcoming show with Sarah Geronimo & Matteo Guidicelli
- Buzz Ng Bayan features Mommy Divine, Sarah Geronimo & Matteo Guidicelli
- Sarah Geronimo rides a taxi because of Mommy Divine and Matteo Guidicelli
- Sarah Geronimo had an argument with Mommy Divine because of Matteo Guidicelli
- How true that Sarah Geronimo & Mommy Divine are arguing about Matteo Guidicelli?