Sarah Geronimo's concert at the MOA Arena and her rumored boyfriend Matteo Guidicelli are still the subject of conversation of some netizens on Twitter this afternoon, Dec. 3, 2013 (Philippine time) two days after the event was successfully done. They said Matteo Guidicelli was present at the MOA Arena and watched the concert of pop princess Sarah Geronimo.
The report was confirmed by an observer who was also present during that night. Based on his revelation, he was in the VIP area along with Matteo Guidicelli. He also added that the concert was a huge success despite the poor ticket sales.
"I was there. I work for a product in which she advertises. We were in the VIP area and had access backstage. The place was packed but tickets were not sold out. The result was expected by the management because of the calamity. On a side note, the hunky and delish rumored boyfriend was there in the VIP area so yes, she is a winner," an observer confirmed.
This kind of statement from an observer proves and confirms not only the success of Perfect 10 but their rumored relationship as well. For her fan and supporters, Sarah can now be proclaimed as concert queen because of her blockbuster and sold out concerts in and outside the country.
Hit this link and click subscribe to get instant update.
- Fan: More patience Matteo Guidicelli, Sarah Geronimo is more than worth the wait
- Sarah Geronimo had a bad night at the MOA Arena; Matteo Guidicelli didn't watch
- Matteo Guidicelli was instructed to hide his relationship with Sarah Geronimo
- Gerald Anderson, Rayver Cruz keep mum on Sarah Geronimo's painful break up
- Gerald Anderson fails; Matteo Guidicelli will continue to shudder Sarah Geronimo