After the successful launching of Tayo music video on MYX last night, Dec, 21, 2013 (Philippine time) the pop princess and certified concert queen Sarah Geronimo remains hot topic on Twitter.
As of this evening, popsters are flooding their congratulatory messages to the rumored girlfriend of hunk actor Matteo Guidicelli, aside from that, they also continue to share the link of the music video to make sure that their fellow fans can also watch it on YouTube.
Meanwhile, if the pop princess is still one of the hottest topics on Twitter this afternoon, her rumored ex-boyfriend Gerald Anderson is also making a lot of noise in social media. Based on the report, Gerald Anderson was not making a movie or even a TV series but he was seen playing the role of a good Samaritan to the less fortunate at the Baywalk in Roxas Blvd, Manila.
He was caught on camera giving sandwiches and bottled water to the poor. At first, people him recognized as an ordinary old man giving sandwiches and drinks to the people at the Baywalk, but when he encountered the kids playing on the street, people around him immediately recognized his real identity. Gerald learned a lot of lessons from that experience, and according to him, it will remain in his heart for the rest of his life.
Hit this link and click subscribe tom get instant update.
- Sarah Geronimo on issues about Matteo Guidicelli: He's fun to talk to
- Netizens are talking about Sarah Geronimo, Mommy Divine & Matteo Guidicelli
- Ejay Falcon: I like conservative woman like Sarah Geronimo
- Ejay Falcon describes Sarah Geronimo as perfect girlfriend
- Sarah Geronimo wishes to appear in the longest-running drama anthology MMK