The ABS-CBN management is still keeping its silence regarding the rumored movie of Sarah Geronimo with Coco Martin or John Lloyd Cruz this year despite the circulation of a report from this website. Posted yesterday, Jan. 16, 2014 (Philippine time), said report remains hot topic on Twitter this morning, in fact, it was re-tweeted by 186 popsters and favorited by 96 supporters.
This proves that popsters are all excited for Sarah Geronimo's next movie project on ABS-CBN after the success of It Takes A Man and A Woman, her third and reunion movie with John Lloyd Cruz. Based on the report, it out-grossed Sisterakas, the top grossing Filipino film in 2012 starring Vice Ganda, Kris Aquino and Aiai Delas Alas. And now that the management is secretly planning the next movie of Sarah Geronimo, popsters revealed that they will come out and support their idol.
Meanwhile, if the pop princess is scheduled to do a movie with Coco or John Lloyd this year, her rumored boyfriend, Matteo Guidicelli is also making waves online, according to a poll conducted by this website, Matteo could be the next Kapamilya Captain Barbell. As of this morning, he is on top of the survey with 18.44% or 694 votes. Next to Matteo is JC De Vera, the newest recruit of ABS-CBN with 15.62% or 588 votes.
Hit this link an click subscribe to get instant update.
- Are Sarah Geronimo & Matteo Guidicelli dating in Greenbelt two days ago?
- Kim Chiu & Xian Lim will shudder the fans in the movie Bride For Rent
- Sarah Geronimo & Matteo Guidicelli are all set to visit their fans
- Is Billy Crawford still hiding his relationship with Coleen Garcia?
- Kim Chiu and Xian Lim visit Boy Abunda & Carmina Villaroel on Buzz Ng Bayan