"Whatever I'm going through, I can say, they are more understanding right now. They understand that it is normal to fall in love with someone and feel the pain sometimes Feeling the pain is part of loving someone," Sarah Geronimo said in an interview with ANC this morning, Jan. 5, 2014 (Philippine time).
Known for her strict attitude when it comes to her daughters' romantic lives especially Sarah, some observers say Mommy Divine is now giving space to Sarah and her rumored boyfriend Matteo Guidicelli. Reports said she is favoring Matteo for her daughter, but when interviewed by the media several weeks ago, the pop princess immediately denied the allegation.
Their romance started when they went to the U.S. for a series of shows. At the time, reports said Matteo was in a relationship with Jessy Mendiola, after a few days in the U.S., he allegedly called the Maria Mercedes star and told her that he is not yet ready for a relationship.
Right now, despite the circulation of confirmed reports, photos and videos online, Sarah and Matteo are still keeping their silence every time they are cornered by the media and talk about their rumored relationship.
Hit this link and click subscribe to get instant update.
- Are Bangs Garcia & Enrique Gil dating in Japan?
- Sarah Geronimo & John Lloyd Cruz's It Takes A Man and A Woman wins special award
- Sarah Geronimo, Matteo Guidicelli receive advice from a well-known psychic
- Kim Chiu, Xian Lim share Monday morning activity
- Matteo Guidicelli receives advice from Sarah Geronimo's supporters