After her three successful movies with John Lloyd Cruz, pop princess Sarah Geronimo is now reuniting with Coco Martin, her love interest in a music-series titled 1DOL, aired on ABS-CBN several years ago. Based on her interview which was posted on pep.ph this evening, Feb. 7, 2014 (Philippine time) she will be doing a light drama movie with the Indie Film King Coco Martin.
Sarah Geronimo, who is also known for her effective acting skill in five different romantic-comedy movies with actors Gerald Anderson and John Lloyd Cruz, her rumored ex-boyfriends, revealed that she is happy and excited for the project. Sarah and Coco have tried to give their supporters a brand new series on ABS-CBN several years ago via the music-series 1DOL, but because of some important matters, the management has decided to cancel the series after its 35th episode.
For some observers, this is one of the biggest moves done by the men and women behind Star Cinema, the biggest film production outfit these days, they said, Coco is not a good catch for Sarah Geronimo as far as love team is concerned because of the outcome of 1DOL, their previous assignment. But anyway, that was almost three and a half year ago. Today, things have changed. Their fans and supporters are very much eager to see them on the big screen after their first team up in a music-series in 2012.
Hit this link and click subscribe to get instant update.
- Deniece Cornejo update: Vhong Navarro's abused sex organ photo was uploaded
- Sarah Geronimo, Matteo Guidicelli still not confirming their blossoming romance
- Tony Calvento: Vhong Navarro & Deniece Cornejo will see each other in the DOJ
- Vhong Navarro update: Deniece Cornejo's parents support her battle
- Tony Calvento helps Vhong Navarro; reveals Deniece Cornejo is still in condo