Just this evening, Dec. 21, 2013 (Philippine time) pop princess Sarah Geronimo and her rumored ex-boyfriend Gerald Anderson have successfully delivered their best performances on national TV and the internet world. As you all know, Gerald played uncle to Bugoy Carino on MMK, the longest-running drama anthology in the country.
It was one of the fine performances of the On The Job star. Gerald earned respect and recognition from international viewers when he successfully portrayed the role of a gun man in the movie OTJ. Reports said some Hollywood actors are thinking of a possible remake of the movie.
Meanwhile, if Gerald Anderson shone on MMK, the other side of the story is also saying that the pop princess has successfully launched her newest music video for Tayo, her second single in the album titled Expressions.
Based on the tweets of her fans and supporters, said music video was released on MYX several minutes ago. As of this evening, popsters are busy voting for the music video on MYX, and if you are also a fan of the pop princess, you can vote for Tayo music video using this link.
Hit this link and click subscribe to get instant update.
- Matteo Guidicelli on working with Sarah Geronimo: I don't know
- Sarah Geronimo, John Lloyd Cruz & Kim Chiu are the most trusted celebrities
- Sarah Geronimo reveals Matteo Guidicelli's characteristic she likes
- Sarah Geronimo's leading man John Lloyd Cruz talks about love
- Sarah Geronimo sings Kiss for Matteo Guidicelli; Music & Me for Gerald Anderson