It looks like everything is falling into place for the pop princess Sarah Geronimo and Matteo Guidicelli. They are so blessed these days aside from the fact that they are in love. As you have seen on Twitter this morning, Dec. 12, 2013 (Philippine time) Sarah Geronimo, the woman of the hour, received a hall of fame award given by the Anak TV Makabata Awards. Based on the report, she is the youngest among the hall of fame awardees.
On the part of Matteo Guidicelli, her rumored boyfriend, he was chosen as one of the endorsers of Mentos candy. In his Instagram account, he thanked the management and staff of Mentos candy, according to him, he is excited to be part of the Mentos family. "Mentos! Super blessed and excited to be part of this family. My whole childhood I always had Mentos in my pockets or in my school bag. Now I'm officially part of the Mentos family," said Matteo.
Matteo's endorsement and Sarah's fruitful career are just two of the many reasons why their fans and supporters are happy. They knew that Sarah and Matteo are in love, but despite the proofs and revelations of the netizens, the rumored couple remained silent. Are they still willing to reveal their relationship in the near future?
Hit this link and click subscribe to get instant update.
- Sarah Geronimo places her hand at Matteo Guidicelli's arm while walking
- Sarah Geronimo will meet Gerald Anderson and Matteo Guidicelli in an occasion
- Did Matteo Guidicelli and Gerald Anderson congratulate Sarah Geronimo?
- Sarah Geronimo, Matteo Guidicelli congratulate each other
- Will Matteo Guidicelli watch Sarah Geronimo's concert in Cebu?