Sarah Geronimo's interview with ABS-CBN News almost three days ago is still circulating online this morning, Dec. 21, 2013 (Philippine time). Aside from abs-cbnnews.com, the official website of ABS-CBN, the story is also being featured on push.com.ph, one of the biggest entertainment websites of the family network.
Push highlighted the pop princess's remarks about Matteo Guidicelli, her rumored boyfriend. "Matteo Guidicelli is fun to talk to," that was one of her cute description to her rumored sweetheart when asked by the ABS-CBN News after she signed her contract with ABS-CBN several days ago.
The pop princess didn't confirm her relationship with the Cebuano hunk and ex-boyfriend of Maja Salvador, but according to some observers who follow her career and love life for so many years now, the two of them are in a relationship.
Incidentally, Matteo is busy doing his projects on ABS-CBN. Reports said his project with Iza Calzado will be aired in January 2014. On the other hand, Sarah Geronimo is asking for an episode on MMK (Maalala Mo Kaya). She is also set to reunite with her fellow coaches on The Voice of the Philippines early next year.
Hit this link and click subscribe to get instant update.
- Netizens are talking about Sarah Geronimo, Mommy Divine & Matteo Guidicelli
- Ejay Falcon: I like conservative woman like Sarah Geronimo
- Ejay Falcon describes Sarah Geronimo as perfect girlfriend
- Sarah Geronimo wishes to appear in the longest-running drama anthology MMK
- Matteo Guidicelli talks about Sarah Geronimo