When it comes to the rumored relationship of hunk actor Matteo Guidicelli to the pop princess Sarah Geronimo, psychics agreed that the rumored couple is just hesitant and not yet ready to reveal their relationship publicly. Popsters are now enjoying their brave revelations on national TV last Sunday which was posted on pep.ph yesterday, Jan. 1, 2014 (Philippine time).
In an interview with Janice De Belen, Boy Abunda and Carmina Villaroel on Buzz Ng Bayan, psychics Rene Mariano, Madam Suzzette and Stargazer, confirmed that Sarah and Matteo are now officially on. Stargazer said this is the pop princess's time to be happy. She also advised Sarah to go for it if she really feels the love whether the guy is destined or not to be her husband in the future.
Psychics revelations on Buzz Ng Bayan last Sunday afternoon did not surprised the fans, according to them, said revelations were just the confirmation of the reported sightings of the rumored couple in MOA Arena and at a restaurant in Cebu. And speaking of Cebu, Sarah Geronimo denied the issue, she said Matteo was there because of his family. She insisted that the Cebuano hunk did not watch her concert at the Waterfront Hotel and Casino last Dec. 7.
Hit this link and click subscribe to get instant update.
- Sarah Geronimo, Angelica Panganiban & John Lloyd Cruz's plans for 2014
- Sarah Geronimo releases different side; Kim Chiu, Xian Lim release new movie
- Is Gerald Anderson describing Sarah Geronimo as the sexiest girl?
- Is ABS-CBN planning to relaunch the Sarah Geronimo-Coco Martin team up?
- Sarah Geronimo's rumored ex-boyfriend Gerald Anderson becomes good samaritan