The ABS-CBN's Christmas Station ID has been uploaded on ABS-CBNOnline, the official YouTube channel of the biggest and number one network in the country today. Aside from YouTube, the video was also posted by the management on abs-cbnnews.com this afternoon, Oct. 25, 2013 (Philippine time).
Based on the latest report, the ABS-CBN tapped Sarah Geronimo, Lea Salonga, Bamboo Manalac together with the four finalists of "The Voice of the Philippines" to sing the 2013 Christmas Station ID.
"The lyrics of the song were written by Robert Labayen, with music by Jumbo "Bojam" de Belen and direction by Peewee Gonzales and Melo Saliendra, the ABS-CBN News revealed.
Truly, the song was excellently performed by the three coaches and four finalists of "The Voice," and though the management is not expecting this Christmas Station ID to become a hit, this will surely become a big hit not just because of the stars who sang the song but also because of the meaningful lyrics and melody.
Titled "We Are Together In the Story of Christmas" (or Magkasama Tayo Sa Kwento Ng Pasko in Filipino translation) said station ID will be released on television this coming Nov. 6.
Hit this link and click the word subscribe under my name to get instant update.
- Matteo Guidicelli can help Sarah Geronimo feel the emotion
- Karylle, Jugs Jugueta, Teddy Corpuz deliver genius performance on It's Showtime
- Billy Crawford, Luis Manzano, Angel Locsin have called it quits
- Matteo Guidicelli approves quote of privacy; remains silent about Sarah Geronimo
- Sarah Geronimo refuses to talk about her love life