It Takes A Man and A Woman, the blockbuster movie of Sarah Geronimo and John Lloyd Cruz, had been declared as Best Pinoy Movie of 2013 by rappler.com this morning, Jan. 2, 2013 (Philippine time). Based on the conducted survey of the website, the movie has defeated Pagpag, OTJ, Sana Dati and Transit. The It Takes A Man and A Woman movie was released on March 30, 2013.
According to the report, it grossed over Php375M domestically and Php580M internationally. The ABS-CBN News confirmed that the movie is second highest-earning Filipino movie of all time in April. With its remarkable success, the fans and supporters of Sarah and John Lloyd are now waiting for their next movie.
They said the fourth sequel of the movie titled A Very Special Love will surely make history because of its worldwide following. In an interview with the members of the press several months ago, the most well-loved celebrities, Sarah and John Lloyd, expressed their willingness to do it, but according to them, the management should come up with a much better script if they really want to make it happen.
Hit this link and click subscribe to get instant update.
- Sarah Geronimo, Matteo Guidicelli receive advice from a well-known psychic
- Kim Chiu, Xian Lim share Monday morning activity
- Matteo Guidicelli receives advice from Sarah Geronimo's supporters
- Enrique Gil, Ejay Falcon admire Sarah Geronimo
- Sarah Geronimo, Matteo Guidicelli celebrate Christmas with family and relatives