Pop princess Sarah Geronimo, Kim Chiu and box office king John Lloyd Cruz are included in the shortlist of starpolls.com's Top Ten Most Trusted Celebrity Product Endorsers of 2013. The report is circulating online this evening, Dec. 17, 2013 (Philippine time).
Based on the posted data, Sarah Geronimo is on the fourth spot while Kim Chiu and John Lloyd Cruz are on the eight and seventh spot respectively. The survey was conducted in May 20 to 30, 2013 in different parts of the Philippines like the NCR, Balance Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao with 500 respondents 18 years of age and older.
Undoubtedly, despite the issues and controversies that they have encountered before the website conducted its own survey, they still remained trustworthy. This proves that Sarah Geronimo along with her co-celebrities who bagged the trust not only of the viewing public but the companies that produce jobs to their fellow Filipino citizens as well are very much involved in the society.
Meanwhile, aside from the above data, the three of them are busy doing their separate projects on ABS-CBN. John Lloyd is doing a romance-comedy series with Toni Gonzaga while the pop princess Sarah Geronimo is preparing for the next season of The Voice of the Philippines.
Hit this link and click subscribe to get instant update.
- Sarah Geronimo reveals Matteo Guidicelli's characteristic she likes
- Sarah Geronimo's leading man John Lloyd Cruz talks about love
- Sarah Geronimo sings Kiss for Matteo Guidicelli; Music & Me for Gerald Anderson
- Jessy Mendiola confirms break up with Matteo Guidicelli
- Sarah Geronimo on Matteo Guidicelli: I wish him more success and good health