Popster were not surprised when they read an article from this website declaring their idols, Sarah Geronimo and John Lloyd Cruz, as "Love Team of the Year" for the movie It Takes A Man and A Woman. Published yesterday, Dec. 26, 2013 (Philippine time), said article is now the subject of conversation in social media particularly on Twitter.
According to the posted article, the most popular celebrities in the country today bagged the title when the 237,451 out of 262,664 people voted for them in the survey which was conducted by starmometer.com. Undoubtedly, 2013 is the year of the pop princess. She received awards and recognitions from different award giving bodies. The pop princess has also had successful concerts in and outside the country.
Aside from that, reports said she found her prince this year. According to the report, Matteo Guidicelli is the reason why she is feeling good these pat few months. He courted Sarah Geronimo while they were in the U.S. for a concert series. Reports added that Matteo has also had the chance to talk to Mommy Divine personally. The pop princess really can't ask for more. She has everything in life including love life.
Hit this link and click subscribe to get instant update.
- Sarah Geronimo keeps her silence; Matteo Guidicelli is in Cebu
- Sarah Geronimo, Matteo Guidicelli, Gerald Anderson celebrate Christmas
- Sarah Geronimo releases inspirational music video of 'Tayo' on MYX
- Claudine Barretto's legal counsel wants to file a case against Gretchen Barretto
- Is Matteo Guidicelli dismissing the possiblity of working with Sarah Geronimo?