After the circulation of the reports confirming her relationship with hunk actor Matteo Guidicelli, the pop princess Sarah Geronimo is now back to work. Just this evening, Oct. 5, 2013 (Philippine time) a Twitter user named Diana Jen tweeted a photo of Sarah Geronimo rehearsing her production number for the opening of "ASAP 18" tomorrow morning.
The youngest coach of "The Voice" has spent almost ten years of her life in the longest-running musical variety show in the Philippines, aside from that, the show has also been served as her second home. "ASAP 18" made her special but responsible artist. She learned how to deal with people and most especially, she became famous not only in the country but also in some parts of the world.
The pop princess has reached the top through the network and "ASAP 18." All her projects on ABS-CBN and Viva Films are considered blockbuster. Her third and reunion movie with John Lloyd Cruz has almost out-grossed "Sisterakas," the top grossing film of all time in 20012.
These might be the reasons why the pop princess is giving her 100% support to the company that honed and continues to hone her talent for almost 11 years now.
Hit this link and click the word subscribe under my name to get instant update.
- Mommy Divine Geronimo allows Matteo Guidicelli to court Sarah Geronimo
- Sarah Geronimo and Matteo Guidicelli are now going steady
- John Lloyd Cruz: Fourth movie with Sarah Geronimo is still possible
- Chito Miranda and Neri Naig's second sex video scandal goes viral on web
- Matteo Guidicelli remains silent about Sarah Geronimo on 'The Buzz'