A lot of ABS-CBN stars had already been shared their wishes and resolutions for the new year, some of them said they will work hard to achieve their dreams in the industry. Gerald Anderson is one of them, based on his latest interview with Ms. Korina Sanchez on Rated K, one of the best magazine shows in Philippine TV, aired yesterday, Jan. 5, 2014 (Philippine time), he will prioritize his family this year.
The actor also admitted that he had been through a lot last year especially with his romantic life. Reports said his relationship with Maja Salvador is on he rock, but according to Gerald he learned a lot of lessons in 2013. "I learned a lot of things in 2013," Gerald said. "I will become wiser, more mature. I will prioritize my family," Gerald added when asked about his priorities this year.
Aside from Gerald and other ABS-CBN stars, Sarah Geronimo, rumored girlfriend of Matteo Guidicelli, has also revealed her wishes for 2014, according to her, she is excited for what's in store for her in the new year. When asked about Matteo, she said "Of course, more success for him and his love ones." Despite the reports regarding their rumored relationship, Sarah and Matteo still remain silent.
Hit this link and click subscribe to get instant update.
- Sarah Geronimo denies Gerald Anderson; learns to drive with Matteo Guidicelli
- An MMK episode for Sarah Geronimo & Matteo Guidicelli will excite the fans
- Sarah Geronimo & Matteo Guidicelli are officially on but hesistant to admit
- Sarah Geronimo, Angelica Panganiban & John Lloyd Cruz's plans for 2014
- Sarah Geronimo releases different side; Kim Chiu, Xian Lim release new movie