As expected, Sarah Geronimo bagged the PMPC Recording Artist of the Year Award in the PMPC Star Awards for Music 2013 held last night, Oct. 13, 2013 (Philippine time) at the Solaire Resort and Casino in Pasay City.
A tweet of Klarisse De Guzman, one of the performers of the event, confirming the victory did not surprised the fans and supporters of the pop princess, according to them, the trophy was really made for Sarah Geronimo because of her superb and brilliant talent in singing.
The pop princess couldn't ask for more, she has everything in life and most especially, she has a very supportive family that continues to inspire and give moral support every time she feels the pressure of being a superstar in her generation. Sarah Geronimo is truly blessed in almost all aspects of life.
There are issues questioning her family for not allowing her to get involve with someone especially now that she is 25 years old, but according to her, she is not ready yet to entertain suitors though she is willing to find the right guy in the near future.
Sarah has a lot of sacrifices in her career before she achieved all her dreams in the business; and for some people who follow her career and love life, those sacrifices are the reasons why she doesn't want to entertain suitors though there are issues linking her to hunk actor Matteo Guidicelli.
Hit this link and click the word subscribe under my name to get instant update.
- Sarah Geronimo and Matteo Guidicelli will serenade the fans in a concert
- Gov. Migs Villafuerte on Sarah Geronimo: 'She’s one of the beautiful actresses'
- Sarah Geronimo and Matteo Guidicelli don't have enough time to talk regularly
- Popsters: Sarah Geronimo is one of the best in Asia
- Star Cinema finds a better script for Sarah Geronimo and John Lloyd Cruz