Popsters were surprised when they saw a video featuring the rumored couple Sarah Geronimo and Matteo Guidicelli in a Sige Go segment of Sarah G, Live, the pop princess's first solo musical variety show on ABS-CBN since she started her career ten years ago. Uploaded yesterday, Jan. 4, 2014 (Philippine time), said video is now making a noise on Twitter and other blog sites this morning.
With its 2,696 hits on the video-sharing website YouTube, popsters believe that it will become viral in social media in the next few hours. Undoubtedly, the pop princess and certified box office queen had fun with the champion racer Matteo Guidicelli. While taping the episode, Sarah revealed that she was only borrowed her suit to Matteo.
Aside from their previous activities, the two also talked about their lives and love life. According to Matteo, he started her racing career when she was just eleven years old, and at the age of 14, he went to Manila to pursue his career, but unfortunately, her mom encouraged him to forget the sport because of safety issues.
On the part of Sarah Geronimo, she confirmed that she has fear of heights, but the actor/racer was surprised when the pop princess revealed that she is also afraid of love. Sarah did not give any explanation about it, she only said "I don't know." Matteo started teasing Sarah about Gerald Anderson, but according to the pop princess, Gerald was just a friend.
Hit this link and click subscribe to get instant update.
- An MMK episode for Sarah Geronimo & Matteo Guidicelli will excite the fans
- Sarah Geronimo & Matteo Guidicelli are officially on but hesistant to admit
- Sarah Geronimo, Angelica Panganiban & John Lloyd Cruz's plans for 2014
- Sarah Geronimo releases different side; Kim Chiu, Xian Lim release new movie
- Is Gerald Anderson describing Sarah Geronimo as the sexiest girl?