Yesterday, Aug. 26, 2013, the pop star princess Sarah Geronimo held a photo shoot for the "Perfect 10," her scheduled concert in Nov. 15 which will be held at the Smart Araneta Coliseum, and though it is too early to promote, Viva Records, the company that brought you the "24/SG, The Birthday Concert," released its statement regarding the tickets.
Based on the company's statement, you can now buy your tickets through TicketNet and Viva Office. Meanwhile, if her photo shoot for the "Perfect 10" concert is still hot topic in print and social media, her new look after the photo shoot is also making rounds on Twitter and Instagram today.
Popsters couldn't believe that the person in this photo which was posted on Instagram a while ago is none other than the pop princess Sarah Geronimo. Her new hairdo reminds her fans and supporters of Laida Magtalas, her character in "It Takes A Man and A Woman," her third and reunion movie with the box office king, John Lloyd Cruz.
Her fans want to know if she allow her stylist to cut her hair, but as of this evening (Philippine time) the pop princess's camp is still hesitant to confirm if she really cut her hair. Obviously, most of them (popsters) are excited for Sarah Geronimo's new look but according to them, this is really a surprise.
Hit this link and click the word subscribe under my name to get instant update.
- Sarah Geronimo poses sexy for her upcoming and previous concert
- Popsters: Sarah Geronimo is the best coach of 'The Voice of the Philippines'
- Netizens: 'Sarah Geronimo is so pretty and sexy tonight'
- Viva Records releases ticket prices for Sarah Geronimo's "Perfect 10 Concert"
- Sarah Geronimo is back to work after her successful concert series in Australia