Report says Sarah Geronimo is now ready to have Cristine Reyes and Rayver Cruz on her show "Sarah G, Live," said report was published on abs-cbnnews.com last Sunday, Jan. 20, 2013.
A week ago, the couple (Rayver and Cristine) revealed their separation on "The Buzz," according to them, they separated since last year but they chose to keep it private due to some reasons, and the good thing is, they promised to remain friends despite their separation.
Going back to Sarah Geronimo, declaring her intention to have Rayver and Cristine on her show is an example of maturity. If you could still remember, aside from her sad experiences with Rayver Cruz in the past, she also had a feud with Cristine Reyes.
For now, there is no official announcement yet if Rayver and Cristine are also interested to appear on "Sarah G, Live," but some observers believe that the couple will grab the opportunity to talk and visit Sarah Geronimo in her own show if they will be given the chance.
Hit this link and click the word subscribe under my name to get instant updates.
- Ogie Diaz says I am a friend of Sarah Geronimo
- This video contains the shuddering moments of Sarah Geronimo and Gerald Anderson
- Sarah Geronimo releases her opinion in Maja Salvador-Gerald Anderson romance games
- Gerald Anderson's heartfelt revelation about Maja Salvador (he did not mention Sarah Geronimo)
- Sarah Geronimo says let Maja Salvador decide for herself
- Sarah Geronimo and Gerald Anderson's romance
- CLICK HERE FOR MORE UPDATES.....