The actress/host Anne Curtis, who is being criticized by her bashers online because of an incident in a bar is still doing her job effortlessly. Everyone was expecting her to take a break because of the issues and intrigues that continue to ruin the hearts of her followers, but instead of taking a break, she chose to be with her It's Showtime family this afternoon, Dec. 5, 2013 (Philippine time) to make people happy.
On the other side of the coin, like Anne Curtis, the pop princess and certified box office queen Sarah Geronimo is also one of the hottest topics on Twitter and Facebook these days not because of a scandal, but because of her two successful concerts at the Big Dome and MOA Arena last Nov. 15, and Nov. 30 respectively.
Some people say the repeat of her concert at the MOA Arena was a flop at the box office because of poor ticket sales, but when you ask the opinion of her fans and supporters, they will tell you that Sarah Geronimo's concert at the MOA was a huge success. Incidentally, she has a scheduled performance at the Waterfront Hotel and Casino in Cebu City this coming Dec. 7, so if you are a fan, you can get your free ticket by simply joining this contest.
Hit this link and click subscribe to get instant update.
- Sarah Geronimo's leading man John Lloyd Cruz remains silent on Anne Curtis' rant
- Anne Curtis calls John Lloyd Cruz addict; says she can buy Phoemela Baranda
- Sarah Geronimo performs at the MOA; Matteo Guidicelli visits SMX
- Matteo Guidicelli will surprise the fans of Sarah Geronimo
- Matteo Guidicelli, Gerald Anderson courted Sarah Geronimo in different way