Her nomination in WMA or World Music Awards is the subject of conversation of her fans and supporters in print and social media this afternoon, Nov. 4, 2013 (Philippine time). Netizens are excited because aside from their idols Sarah Geronimo and Regine Velasquez, the WMA added Daniel Padilla, Christian Bautista and other local celebrities on the list of nominees.
Popsters are hoping for the local celebrities to win especially the pop princess because they believe that all of them are talented and deserving to win the title. Meanwhile, if you have watched "ASAP 18" last Sunday, you will recognize how Sarah Geronimo value and honor not only her family but her fans and supporters as well. She thanked all of them for their wonderful job. After ten years, Sarah has nothing prove.
She is one of the biggest stars today, but despite her being famous, she never let her awards and recognitions demolish her values inserted by her mom and dad. Sarah always makes sure that her feet are still keeping on the ground. On her love life, she is also blessed. Rumors are pointing to hunk actor Matteo Guidicelli. Are they officially on? The two of them did not give any detailed information regarding the issue, but according to some observers, they are in love. "The truth will come out," Matteo and Sarah said.
Hit this link and click the word subscribe under my name to get instant update.
- Sarah Geronimo and Kim Chiu are not talking about Gerald Anderson on 'ASAP 18'
- Is Matteo Guidicelli missing Sarah Geronimo?
- Sarah Geronimo entertains Matteo Guidicelli despite her busy schedule
- Sarah Geronimo on rumored romance with Matteo Guidicelli: Everything is fine
- Is Matteo Guidicelli talking about his relationship with Sarah Geronimo?