If you’re in Santa Cruz or Capitola and still have some holiday shopping left to do, you’ll be happy to know that several restaurants are offering “gift certificate bonus deals.” Here are a few options:
- Takara Japanese Restaurant & Grill: Buy a $25 gift card and get a $5 voucher. Offer available until December 24, 2013.
- Paradise Beach Grille: Buy an $80 gift certificate and get $100 instead.
- Hoffman’s Bistro & Patisserie: Buy a $50 gift card and receive a free $10 gift card. Visit web site to print offer.
- Hula’s Island Grill: Purchase a $50 gift card and get a $10 card free. Purchase $100 and get a $20 card free. Offer available until December 24, 2013.
- Erik’s Deli: Buy a $25 gift card and receive a free “sandwich with character” or entrée. Offer expires Jan. 2, 2013.
- Peet’s Coffee and Tea: Buy a $25 gift card and receive a free medium beverage. Offer valid Dec. 16-24, 2013 at participating Peet’s retail locations.
Also, as of Mon. Dec. 16, Costco in Santa Cruz had several restaurant gift certificate bargains, including Manuel’s (buy two $50 gift cards for $80), Kianti’s (buy four $25 gift cards for $80), Coldstone Creamery (buy four $10 gift cards for $28), and Peet’s Coffee and Tea (buy five $20 cards for $80).
Happy holiday shopping!
Follow me on Twitter @santacruzfoodie.