The Berg Law Firm in Alameda has offered to pay for your cab fare on St. Patrick's Day in San Francisco so that you won't drink and drive. Their contract is with Luxor Cab at (415) 282-4141, and when you call them for a ride tell them it's on Berg Injury Lawyers.
There are a few trivial restrictions which won't have an impact on most people:
- The limit is $35 per ride.
- You must use the ride to go home.
- Please tip your driver. (The tip for a $35 cab ride should be about $7)
- There won't be enough cabs for everyone who calls and so please try to do a ride share.
- If there are more than three people in your group than tell the dispatcher so that they'll send a van or SUV instead of a sedan.
San Francisco hosts the St. Patrick's Day Parade which is one of the most popular events in the Bay Area. William Berg is extremely kind and generous to provide cab fare to ensure your safe return home, as the public transportation system will be overburdened that day.
The Berg Law Firm specializes in plaintiff's personal injury law, and their website address is www.BergInjuryLawyers.com.