Still thinking about getting out of town for the Christmas holidays? Look no farther than San Francisco where the area’s most festive towns are offering joyful holiday packages that go easy on the budget and keep your spirits high.
Pick your spot in the cities by the Bay:
- Casa Madrona in Sausalito is offering a Joy to Sausalito deal with an automatic upgrade to a cottage room with a S'mores & hot coca kit waiting to warm your heart. You will also get a special Sausalito ornament and a walking tour around the to enjoy the joyful village for $281.
- Santa Paws holiday pet package comes with a room for one night, a holiday collar for your furry friend, and pet treat for $271.
- Sail into the Holidays features the Sausalito Lighted Boat Parade on December 14 plus one-night's luxurious accommodations with two tickets aboard the Freda B for the annual Lighted Boat Parade, and a holiday-themed welcome amenity for $399.
- Toll House at Los Gatos Holiday Package comes with cheerful carriage ride through the picturesque village of Los Gatos, an overnight stay complete with a thermos of warm holiday beverage, and cookies for $134.
- Hotel Abri San Francisco Shop Till you Drop deal includes an overnight, a $25 Gift Card to Westfield Mall, a Hotel Abri canvas bag, two holiday cocktails at Abri, and two trolley tickets to explore the city's holiday cheer for $258 per night.
- Lodge at Tiburon Holiday Shop and Stay gets you time to explore the area best shops, two round trip ferry tickets to Pier 41 and a shopping pass for savings at Embarcadero Shopping Center, plus two "Tiburon Toddies" at Tiburon Tavern for $129 per night.
All deals are good through Jan. 31 2014 but blackout dates do apply.