The first Plant-Powered Health and Fitness Expo is here!
The expo will be held at the Kaiser Gardens on Lakeside Drive in Oakland, California. It will feature an exciting lineup of plant-based fitness gurus, health experts, and inspirational speakers including:
- Robert Cheeke, author of Vegan BodyBuilding and Fitness
- Christy Morgan, from The Blissful Chef
- Tess Challis, author of Radiance 4 Life and co-author of Get Waisted
- Ed Bauer, from Lean and Strong on Plant-Based Nutrition
- Linda Middlesworth, Organizer: Sacramento Vegan Society and Savvy Vegan Fitness Mentor and PCRM Food for Life and Cancer Project cooking instructor
- Darren Middlesworth, PlantFit Trainer
- Dr. Connie Sanchez, licensed Naturopathic Doctor practicing at the Santa Cruz Naturopathic Medical Center
- Derek and Marcella, husband and wife team of competitive bodybuilders behind Vegan Muscle and Fitness
- Lani Muelrath, the Plant-Based Fitness Expert and author of the best-selling Fit Quickies: 5 Minute Targeted Body Shaping Workouts with Plant-Based Diet
- and many more!
More about the Plant-Powered Health and Fitness Expo
There will be workshops where you can learn how to train for a marathon, take a yoga class, discover Cross-Fit, meet vegan athletes, and more!
You can also enjoy a yoga class in the park, discover organic, healthy foods from local eateries, and check out active wear vendors for the latest gear- all at the Roof Garden in the Kaiser Center.
Whether you are coach potato and want to get healthy and fit, or you are already running marathon's this event will be lots of fun!
For more info go to: http://vegfoodevents.com/health
Details and Tickets:
Regular Admission $15 in advance, $20 at the door
Limited VIP Ticket $30 (includes $10 GF from Veggie Grill, reusable tote bag and breakfast bar before expo opens!)
(All tickets include complimentary parking in the garage - $15 value!)
For directions to the event please click HERE
Items Not Allowed
Animals are not allowed, sorry!
Children under 12 - FREE
Award-winning Lani Muelrath, M.A., CGFI, CPBN, FNS, - The Plant-Based Fitness Expert- author of the best selling Fit Quickies: 5 Minute Targeted Body Shaping Workouts specializes in connecting you with whole-foods, plant-based diet, simple workouts and frame of mind so you can realize your healthy, strong body without white-knuckle hunger or exercising like a maniac. She has over 30 years of experience as a teacher, coach, and trainer.
Recently featured on CBS TV, ABC TV, Prevention, The Saturday Evening Post and Huffington Post, Lani is Guest Lecturer in Kinesiology at San Francisco State University and Associate Professor in Kinesiology at Butte College. Lani is Fitness Advisor for the Dr. John McDougall Health and Medical Center Discussion Boards as well as presenter and celebrity coach for the 21-Day PCRM Vegan Kickstart, VegRun Program, and the Complete Health Improvement Project (CHIP). She is also Health and Fitness Expert for Vegan Mainstream and Healthy Living and California Plant-Based Fitness Examiner at Examiner.com. Lani is certified in Plant-based nutrition via Cornell University and holds a Fitness Nutrition Specialist Advanced Credential from the National Academy of Sports Medicine.
Multiple resources for you for healthy fitness, weight loss, and plant-based nutrition are available at www.lanimuelrath.com.