March 25, 2010
Episode 1 of Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse is currently set for an April 15 release, with subsequently four more episodes arriving monthly after that.
From the description:
- Get a FREE game with purchase: Sam & Max 203: Night of the Raving Dead
- Get Freelance Police Elite Forces membership, which entitles you to:
- Access to private forum - featuring scheduled chats with Steve Purcell, series designers and more
- Special 'member' preview area - get first look at sneaks from upcoming episodes first!
- Elite Forces downloads - avatars, wallpaper
- Elite Forces pass for Telltale Store - monthly special deals thru Sept 2010
ABOUT THE GAME
- 5 Games, 1 Price! Delivered monthly
- Wield psychic powers against fearsome foes in epic comedy saga over 5 monthly episodes
- An otherworldy power for controlling matter and space calls to the strongest and strangest who might wield it -- intergalactic warlords and eldritch gods, under-dwellers and scholars of the arcane.
- Gaming's greatest dog and rabbit sleuths Sam & Max seek the power’s ancient secrets, as manic Max gains shape shifting, teleportation, mind reading and future vision abilities for battling these foes.
- The saga plays out in a surreal 5 month-long symphony of mayhem that gets deeper and more twisted with each episode.
- Episode 1: The Penal Zone - releases in April
- Episode 2: The Tomb of Sammun-Mak - releases in May
- Episode 3: They Stole Max's Brain! - releases in June
- Episode 4: Beyond the Alley of the Dolls - releases in July
- Episode 5: The City That Dares Not Sleep - Finale!
- Wield psychic powers against fearsome villains: shape shifting, teleportation, mind reading and future vision.
- Sam & Max’s biggest, boldest, most bizarre and best-looking series yet
- Epic comedy saga across 5 monthly episodes