The LOFT’s winter clearance has started, with all sale dresses $20.88, all sale pants starting at $14.88, and all sale knits only $10.88. As a special treat for shoppers, buy one full price top and get a second at 50% off. This is the time to replace, renew, restock and redesign your fall and winter wardrobe, choose pieces that will transition into spring, and get the lowest prices of the season.
The LOFT has a wonderful array of career, campus and casual separates, ideal for mixing, matching and layering. Choose your favorite coordinating and contrasting looks and add pops of bright color for the dreary days of late winter. If you choose layering tanks and camis with blouses and shirts, these pieces will serve well as we transition into spring and summer, and most will work year-round.
On sale you will find tops, sweaters, dresses, pants, denim, skirts, jackets, shoes, accessories and maternity apparel. Complete looks, including scarves, belts, pins and clutch purses are also on sale, so budget-conscious shoppers will be able to enjoy their favorite looks and combos.
For the office, try a Dolby strips open front cardigan with a white blouse and black stretch ankle pants. This professional look needs only a slim silver chain and matching bracelet to make it boardroom ready.
Fashions currently on sale include:
- Glitter stripe cotton tees (Was $39.50)
- Princess stripe cotton chalet tees (Was $29.50)
- Petite Marisa straight leg corduroys (Was $59.50)
- Modern super skinny corduroys (Was $59.50)
- Petite Marisa velvet skinny pants (Was $69.50)
- Dash print peplum hem tops (Was $44.50)
- Optical diamond print camis (Was $24.50)
- Optical dot print tiered wedge tees (Was $49.50)
- Confetti stripe shells (Was $39.50)
- Marisa skinny pants in ponte (Was $59.50)
- Equestrian Girl graphic tees (Was $39.50)
- Peasant Girl graphic tees (Was $39.50)
- Woven front twin stripe shells (Was $39.50)
- Petite Paillette statement cotton tees (Was $49.50)
- Hook and eye back tees (Was $44.50)
- Striped lace tops (Was $44.50)
- Sequin front tanks (Was $69.50)
Do you know a girl who wants to change the world? Fifty aspiring high school juniors and seniors will be selected to attend the ANNpower Vital Voices Leadership Forum in Washington, D.C., to learn from our world’s most influential women how they can make a difference at home and around the globe. Click here to apply now through January 21.
To see the complete selection of sale and clearance apparel, please visit the LOFT website.
As always, maximize your style and minimize your spending~