Tomorrow, March 6th, George Lopez will star in his new show called “Saint George.” On his new prime-time show, George stars as a member of a multi-generation family. Check out his human “Piñata” video for a glimpse into what his show is all about.
George stars as a divorced wealthy entrepreneur who also teaches history to a multi-cultural classroom at a night school in downtown Los Angeles, as his way of giving back to the community. With his family and work to further complicate his life, his cast includes several well-known faces from stage and screen.
The cast includes:
- Jenn Lyon who plays George’s non-Latino ex-wife Mackenzie Bradford-Lopez.
- Olga Merediz as his over-bearing mother, Alma.
- Danny Trejo plays his free-loading uncle Tio.
- Diana Maria Riva plays Concepcion, the principal where he teaches.
- Kaden Gibson plays Harper Antonio Bradford-Lopez.
- David Zayas plays his cousin Junior.
Check it out, you may just add it to your Thursday night lineup.
If you liked what you read, please Subscribe, and you will never miss another post from this Television Examiner. Thanks!