Bay Area golfers who are anxious to follow the warming weather to the Sierra foothills will welcome the latest news from Saddle Creek Resort in Copperopolis, who have today announced the return of their popular two-day, one-night, golf stay-and-play package for 2014.
Available throughout the year, the package is a great opportunity for groups of eight or less to tee it up in the Gold Country foothills, just two hours from the Bay Area.
Rates – based on double occupancy – are $219 per person (Sunday through Thursday) and $309 per person (Friday, Saturday and Holidays). The package includes:
- Two rounds of golf on one of state’s most acclaimed courses
- Use of state-of-the-art practice facility and short-game area
- Lodging in charming bungalows complete with fireplace and full kitchen
- Breakfast or lunch at the Lodge’s Copper Grille
- Golf cart at your door in the morning
- Unlimited use of Sports Club featuring Olympic-size swimming pool, Jacuzzi and gym
“As our high-season ramps up, we’re rolling out the red carpet for Northern California golfers,” says Bob Higgins, General Manager. “Nestled in the Sierra foothills, our celebrated golf course and well-appointed accommodations caters to guests seeking a scenic and fun getaway.”
For more information or to make reservations: 209.785.7415 or 866.785.7829, www.SaddleCreek.com.