California has become an oasis for poker players of all skill levels. Playing poker in Sacramento California is a sure bet for both the recreational and seasoned player. There are approximately ten casino poker and card rooms within a 30-mile radius of the downtown area. Each poker room offers something a little different and choosing a favorite will more than likely depend on individual taste and game preference.
Where to Play in Sacramento?
When deciding where to play poker, know what games, limits, and the environment you're looking to visit. The limits and various action at each club are as diverse as poker players themselves.
The options in Sacramento are vast and expand outside the city. Local card rooms and Tribal Casinos are all over California, and a good portion of them are located within an hour’s drive of the Capitol City.
Join me as I explore the happening spots in the area.
I'll feature all the current events including:
- Casino and Poker Room Reviews from my perspective and reviews from customers.
- Tournament information based on the latest schedules and events.
- Live Action trends and popular cash games at each casino.
- Promotions and player loyalty options
- What the Regulars are Saying
This site is not intended to be home to a bunch of gossip or negative reviews. The information provided here will mainly pertain to current events and topical subjects.
Hope to gain your friendship and support along the way. Maybe, I'll catch you at the table.
There are 12 casino and card rooms in the immediate Sacramento area. Here are some that we'll highlight:
- Capitol Casino in Sacramento
- Limelight Card Room in Sacramento
- Thunder Valley Casino in Lincoln
- Silver Fox in Sacramento
- Red Hawk Casino in Placerville
Casinos on the outskirts of Sacramento and within an hour driving distance include:
- Cache Creek Casino
- Colusa Casino
- Marysville Casino
- Cameo Club