This Halloween, adults can have just as much fun as the kids! Planning a Halloween party that balances the festive season with sophisticated style can be a daunting task.
Sabrina Soto, Target Home Style Expert, has easy tips for throwing a chic Halloween bash in your home at an affordable price.
Please see below and click here to view more spooktacular decorating must-haves, now available at Target and Target.com.
Sabrina Soto’s Secrets for a Spooky Soiree
* Dim the lights and bring out the lanterns! Line the pathway to your house with Halloween spirit to put guests in the mood before they reach your door. A variety in size and design adds a fun and unexpected element to the décor too!
* Group three festive accent pieces as a centerpiece for the buffet or dinner table. These sparkly pumpkins are perfect to add pizazz to your table!
"Line the pathway to your house..."
* I love to mix up a specialty Halloween cocktail for my guests. Deck out the bar with a ghoulish-themed martini shaker and serve up your favorite poisonous potion!
* Create a buffet serving different Halloween snacks in these eerie yet elegant bowls. Try placing placecards in front of each offering with a fun tag line like “Eyeballs” in front of a bowl of grapes.
* For a terrifying twist in the bathroom, switch out countertop staples like the soap dish or dispenser with seasonal themed accents.
Visit our spooktacular slideshow...