Just because fall is rapidly approaching, it doesn't mean you have to lose the feel of sand and sun-kissed skin. S'mores are a treat that everyone loves but not everyone has the time to head to a barbecue to make them once school is back in session. Try the recipe below and you can take the feel of summer freedom wherever you go.
What You Need:
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 (10.5 oz) bag mini marshmallows, plus 2 cups
- 7 cups Golden Graham (or it's likeness) cereal
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
How You Accomplish it:
- Spray a 9x9 pan with cooking spray.
- Over low heat melt butter.
- Mix in 10.5 oz bag of marshmallows, stirring frequently until melted. Remove from heat.
- Stir in the cereal and let it sit for 2 minutes.
- Pour in 2 cups extra marshmallows and stir until combined.
- Pour in chocolate chips and stir until combined (If you struggle to stir, you're doing it right)
- When chips are mixed in, pour into the prepared pan and press.
- Let cool at least 20-25 minutes before cutting into squares.
*Credit to Cookies & Cups for initially creating this masterpiece